Sunday, October 5, 2008

Discovering the New Age Movement - Constance Cumbey Tells Her Story

Constance Cumbey, author of The Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow, and A Planned Deception, as well as host of the internet radio show My Perspective (Radio Liberty), explains how she first discovered the New Age Movement and its surprising (and overwhelming) influence on modern society and the modern church as well as the Movement's agenda for a 'One World Order.'



I would strongly encourage you to check out her books if you ever get the chance - they're getting harder and harder to find all the time, so I wouldn't get my hopes up for finding them at the local library. If you know me personally, I have them both and should be able to loan them to you for a while - just ask!






In Christ's Love,
Matthew

No comments:

The Way of the Master